Sep 11, 2007

{images carey & kyle words carey}

Time: 6pm
Bike: RX 1.0
Location: Fort Warden State Park - Port Townsend, WA


{Dorik, me, & Paul (our rider) meeting}





{I've been told that I have a fetish for hanging bikes in precarious places - I suppose I do a bit (but don't tell anyone)}

{Kyle emerging out of one of the several bunkers that make up Fort Warden}

{I thought I'd pitch the idea of including a ladder climb for the 2008 cyclocross season - so Paul thought he would try it out}

{I love long shadows}


{during cyclocross season in the NW Fort Warden is one of the venues that is used and this tunnel is part of the route}



{It seemed appropriate that Earl was hunkered down in this stairwell ready to "fire" off some pictures - we were in a bunker after all}


{Paul happy to be done with shoot}

Enjoy.

No comments: